Taking care of those in need of home health and personal care services is a fulfilling and rewarding career choice. At Clovvr, we know that our caregivers are what make us special and unique.
As a member of our team, you’ll be a part of more than just a job, you’ll be a part of a mission. We are revolutionizing the home health care market by leveraging a groundbreaking technology platform to provide seamless communication between all stakeholders involved. Whether a physician, patient, family member or caregiver, all are connected through the same platform. By reducing technology barriers, the quality of care is able to remain the core focus and passion of our company.
When you choose Clovvr, you’re choosing to work for an established hometown agency with more than 25 years of service to our community, impressively high-quality care and a strong reputation. We have a five-star patient survey rating and a four-star Medicare.gov rating, exceeding both state and national averages. You’ll be working with the best caregivers around!
We believe that the best caregivers deserve the best compensation, enabling us to hire the top providers in the industry. We offer competitive salary and benefits, including …
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Flexible schedules (full-time, part-time and PRN opportunities)
- Earned time off and holiday pay
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Culture that supports both professional and personal interests
- Family-friendly office environment
- Casual business attire
- Employee perks such as employee picnics, Clippers games, etc.
Paying it Forward Program
At Clovvr, we support our employees, and their passions. We match charitable contributions made by every employee dollar-for-dollar.
We encourage our team members to get involved in community organizations and groups to grow professionally, and to help strengthen our community.